Electrical

Apr 23, 2019
Visit site
I have a 2010 Elddis Crusader Superstorm which I have had many items stolen. I have just had the battery box replaced but was then told that their is a box missing for the 12v which was situated behind the battery under the bed. I have no idea what the box is called that I need. Also stolen was my booklets which may have contained the info on the box I needed. I have no idea about electrics and have spoken to a few shops but no one seems to know exactly. Thanks for your help in advance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello James.

I'm sorry to read of your difficulties.

I am surprised the repairers do not know whats missing and can't tell you. This makes me susspect your not using a professional caravan repairer.

Someome on the form may have the same model and be able to tell you what they think may be missing but in reality is would be best to seek advice from someone who can see the damage and tell you exactly whats needed.

There is a network of Mobile Caravan Engineers who would well placed to advise you more accurately.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
James I am not sure what the engineer is referring to, as the battery box is normally a complete unit incorporating the box and door, it would then be connected to the fuse box. If the battery is not in a box then something is wrong and if it is then I am confused as to what he is referring to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts