Elldis Superstorm

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am considering purchasing a new Elldis Superstorm and I was wondering if anyone out there has any advice,feedback or views on this model/manufacturer. This will be my second caravan but my first new purchase so I am keen to find out as much as possible before making my decision and would therefore greatly appreciate any advice you good people can offer !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have an Elddis Super Sirocco which was purchased new in 2003. It is the 2nd new Elddis we have owned and we have been extremely pleased with both purchases experiencing no major problems with either van. We have found the build quality to be superior to other vans of a comparable price, and also some higher priced vans. This relates to fittings and fixtures that feel solid and usable, unlike the very fragile fittings sometimes found. Cupboard doors have strong hinges and the handles don't fall off in your hand! No problems with dampness or leaks and the vans are well ventilated ensuring minimal condensation. Towing stability is great although these vans are heavy and you will need a strong and heavy car to tow them. We towed our single axle with a 3.0L V6 Omega Estate and the twin is towed with a TD5 Disco. We will replace our van again next year and top of our list is Elddis; our only gripe is that they have not offered a van with the 135litre Fridge/Freezer, unlike all of their competitors (excluding Bailey). If you sit inside an Elddis and then try anything else, to our mind you will not find making the decision difficult.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
bought a new storm last year , this was a new model witrh the fixed bed , well made great spec for the price have not had any major problems and it tows well behind my kia sedona

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts