Email program

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
My email is a stand alone third party provider and not associated with my broadband provider or any browser. A hang over from when I was working. I will contact the mail provider to find out if there is a reason for being constantly blacklisted.
In addition, although I have an email address set up as the main default email address in Outlook when replying or creating a new email it uses the secondary email address.

I too have my own domain name and email provider, using IONOS. They like a lot of other providers use blacklists known as SPF records to prevent spam being sent in bulk. Just occassionally they would prevent some of my emails being sent to anyone with a BTINTERNET.COM address because of problems with the records. Seems to have been ok for the last couple of years though.

You have the option when setting up your email accounts in Outlook to specify which one is your default.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I too have my own domain name and email provider, using IONOS. They like a lot of other providers use blacklists known as SPF records to prevent spam being sent in bulk. Just occassionally they would prevent some of my emails being sent to anyone with a BTINTERNET.COM address because of problems with the records. Seems to have been ok for the last couple of years though.

You have the option when setting up your email accounts in Outlook to specify which one is your default.
I have one set up as default but it keeps reverting to the other email account. This also happened with Outlook 2007.
I will be writing of 365 as a bad experience and by all accounts it seems I am not the only one with issues with Outlook although some others have also had issues with other programs in 365.
I think Open office is the way forward although it may take a bit of getting used to using. Also a case of either changing email client or buying the DVD player to attach so that I can reload Office 2007 again mainly for Outlook.
I think my biggest problem is myself and that i got so used to using Outlook that it is difficult to adjust to another email client. :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts