England! Good luck Boys!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
24_B1526_E-5763-4_BFC-85_DC-5_CA22_D748256.jpg

Fly the Flag tonight.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Good luck England, hoping you get through to the next stage, you are looking to be in reasonably good form, get through the next section and you are very much serious contenders.

Pity Scotland (meus) standing on the sidelines, oh! well, that's how the cookie crumbles.

Wishing you success England, I know that the team are well up for it as always.
John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Anseo said:
Good luck England, hoping you get through to the next stage, you are looking to be in reasonably good form, get through the next section and you are very much serious contenders.

Pity Scotland (meus) standing on the sidelines, oh! well, that's how the cookie crumbles.

John

They were already through to the knockout stage along with Belgium. The debate was about would it be better to come first or second in the group stage as it would affect who they played next. Clearly Belgium couldn’t resist popping one in, so they could face Brazil later in the knock out stages. Good thinking England. Or not?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
otherclive said:
Anseo said:

John

They were already through to the knockout stage along with Belgium. The debate was about would it be better to come first or second in the group stage as it would affect who they played next. Clearly Belgium couldn’t resist popping one in, so they could face Brazil later in the knock out stages. Good thinking England. Or not?
Maybe that’s why Gareth played his second team saving the best for next week

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
In Rugby Union (speaking with my South African hat on) we say, it's no use winning a world cup if you don't beat the best teams. Just saying.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:
Anseo said:

John

Gosh Dusty
What you’re saying is that England were being strategic both off and on the field. I feel 1966 coming on strong. Signing off from a glorious pitch in Leicestershire before migrating south soon.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
otherclive said:
Anseo said:

John

OC,

I knew England were second placed in their group, I was referring to them getting through the next stage ;)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Where are the English team in the Speedway ranks.
Sorry Mate can't get excited about football games, I will take the wrath from Terrie.h :eek:hmy:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Where are the English team in the Speedway ranks.
Sorry Mate can't get excited about football games, I will take the wrath from Terrie.h :eek:hmy:
No worries Hutch. Enjoy your Bar Billiards :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts