England V RSA score

Jul 27, 2006
Visit site
well me been south african im going to have to say u are going to lose AGAIN (i hope ) it will be a much tougher match this time round and not like the 36 - 0 loss u had a few weeks ago and it will def be a close call but i think RSA will win 24-18

i cant wait for saturday

come on SA

ALAND26UK

Sep 2, 2005
Visit site
You would probably find that more Scots and Welsh would support an English win if we didn't have prats like Will "gobby" Greenwood prattling on about how good England are when they're not.They are a only as good as Golden boy Jonnie's left foot. I wondered what game Will "gobby" Greenwood was watching on Sunday night as all he could comment on was how England would play in the final!! The way he went on the South Africans may as well not turn up!!

So it is for this reason that most Scots and Welsh will be hoping for England's luck, and they have had a lot of it, to run out and South Africa prevail.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Don't shout a man down for telling it the way he saw. In fact I saw it the same way. Look at the score if England had lost your comment on Greenwood etc would be valid. The proof of the pudding was in the score line England won.

Frank

May 18, 2007
Visit site
Don't shout a man down for telling it the way he saw. In fact I saw it the same way. Look at the score if England had lost your comment on Greenwood etc would be valid. The proof of the pudding was in the score line England won.

Frank
Everyone expected England to go out in the group stages - they didn't and hopefully have silenced critics.

The results have clearly showed that they have team spirit and isn't always about one player.

Jonny W is a world class player which he has clearly shown.He misses kicks like any other Rugby player.

Here's a thought - Wayne Rooney "world class player" one goal in 3.5 years-makes you think doesn't it.If you have a world class player then obviously it would be foolish not to capitalise on their quality.Hence why Ashton uses Robinson,Laurence and Catt.

If England do loose on Saturday it will not be a failure as they will have competed to retain their championship.They have gone alot farther than so-called good teams - Ireland,NZ and the Ossies.

May 18, 2007
Visit site
Everyone expected England to go out in the group stages - they didn't and hopefully have silenced critics.

The results have clearly showed that they have team spirit and isn't always about one player.

Jonny W is a world class player which he has clearly shown.He misses kicks like any other Rugby player.

Here's a thought - Wayne Rooney "world class player" one goal in 3.5 years-makes you think doesn't it.If you have a world class player then obviously it would be foolish not to capitalise on their quality.Hence why Ashton uses Robinson,Laurence and Catt.

If England do loose on Saturday it will not be a failure as they will have competed to retain their championship.They have gone alot farther than so-called good teams - Ireland,NZ and the Ossies.

G

I suspect that many people outside of the English part of the UK would be more supportive if the English team wins the Final, takes the bow, enjoys the day and then goes home gracefully. Unfortunately, if they do win it will be a never ending circus of stunts and I include our disastrous PM in the category of people who will 'milk' the scene for all its worth. I hear that already the victory parade is being planned, and no doubt the MBE's or whatever they give, are being made up as we speak.

If they do win, and I assume the South Africans will try to have something to say about that ambition, then to have won twice in a row is indeed an achievement, and will cause even more anguish with the folks 'down under'. That is something that will be good to see.

So, I wish the team well. I just wish the Press, Commentators and the politicians would just shut up, and lastly, keep the football fans away.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I was talking about a rugby match but it sounds like all the comments are coming from football fans!

It was just a bit of fun to see who could get the score right not an effort to settle old scores.

On the weekend we had a poll like this one on a rally (run by a Welshman supporting England now) and I guessed 3 times - 2 times in favour of the French but mainly because the scores I fancied in Englands favour were all gone, as it turned out all 3 guesses were within 6 points for both sides at the end.

I support England and I want to them to win but if my money is on the line I would bet on the opposition if I thought they would win.

I just think England will win and if I was looking at betting on a Wales or Scotland match I would bet on the team I thought most likely to win not who I wanted to win.

My point in the original post is to see who can get closest to the score on Saturday.

May 22, 2006
Visit site
COME ON YOU ENGLISH LADS...............................we will be away this weekend but the telly will be on full volume and beer in hand.................................

May 21, 2007
Visit site
24/18 to England.I will be at a party while the game is being played,but no doubt someone will tell us the score.Actually thinking about it it's in a working man's club.Should be on somewhere in there.

Anyway Gary you've got my score!

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Off to N.Devon for half term week tomorrow morning so I will not see who was closest until I get back, but before I go I would like to say..............

++++++COME ON ENGLAND+++++++

We know you can do it!

Jul 27, 2006
Visit site
well what can i say my boys did it again

WELL DONE SOUTH AFRICA

WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN

makes me proud to be from south africa

ps.no it was not a try before u say his "tippy toe was on the line ;)

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Well I was very disappointed, not with the outcome but with the lack of excitement in the game! Yes, although I backed England the best team won BU it wasn't a patch on the England/France match. Boooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiing ZZZZZzzzzzz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts