Eternity

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
I've spoken to Phil, the MD of Eterniti and he says the prototype has a few rough edges but it will be on display at Manchester and London shows. Initially, the only dealer site will be in Widnes in Cheshire and is scheduled to open on 1st March.

More details here
http://www.practicalcaravan.com/news/eterniti-caravans-website-goes-live

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Rather like the look initially of the layout on the 6 berth! little bit on the long side but a good looking price!
It may be distortion in the images but it looked to me as though the 26' versions will be oversize for towing on a B or B+E licence, ie more than 7m (23') bodylength.
Wardrobes look small to non-existant on the various models but I'd like to see the 22' 4-berth in the showroom.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm we'll wait for more details on the length. IF we were serious I'd think about taking the no cost option of the 6 berth becoming five as tht's all we need and would give the two in the bunks a bit more room

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Bad news for fans of Eterniti - no show at Manchester
smiley-frown.gif

http://practicalcaravan.com/news/eterniti-caravans-hit-transport-delay

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Sproket said:
Really fancied a good look at that when we go on Sunday
smiley-cry.gif
Nigel Donnelly has reported in another thread that the Eterniti will be there Saturday and Sunday - having missed the start due to shipping delays.

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
was impressed with this van from the concept point of view and managed to have a look around it today at manchester. only came off the production line thurs/fri very rough around the edges and you can tell this. bathroom was extra wow factor as was most of it barring a few finishes, which we were assured would be sorted in the end product. only bugbear i thought was the lack of space in the triple bunk layout and the feeling of claustrophobia.. but the team were taking serious note of feedback etc and this i have been told will be reflected in the end product.well worth a trip around this van and hope they attempt a double slide out too! the only model on show was the ec2-26-bb6(5) and according to the figures mtplm of 1900kg

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Thanks, that's the first indication of weights - 1900kg MTPLM is heavy but then it's a big caravan with a slide-out - when they open the showroom I'll go up to Cheshire and have a good look, particularly at the two "smaller" models.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
we were thinking the triple bunk as a double bunk as per their website as a no cost option, would that improve things in there??

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
RogerL said:
Thanks, that's the first indication of weights - 1900kg MTPLM is heavy but then it's a big caravan with a slide-out - when they open the showroom I'll go up to Cheshire and have a good look, particularly at the two "smaller" models.

The single axle with slide out is quoted at 1500kg MTPLM with a MIRO of 1250kg ( Est ) as per sheet given out with the brochure :
Well worth a look due to the extra room gained with the slide out.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Martin24 said:
we were thinking the triple bunk as a double bunk as per their website as a no cost option, would that improve things in there??

You could always have the three but only use two
smiley-wink.gif
in case you need it at a later date ?
Only using two would give more room
smiley-wink.gif

At one time there was me & the wife, three gents from Eterniti inside talking & then another couple with children came in for a look round at the same time, it was still not full
smiley-surprised.gif

At this moment in time if i was looking to buy a new van, this would be at the top of the list, that extra space makes it all.
You will have to go & have a good look but leave all forms of payment at home
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Sproket said:
RogerL said:
The single axle with slide out is quoted at 1500kg MTPLM with a MIRO of 1250kg ( Est ) as per sheet given out with the brochure :
Well worth a look due to the extra room gained with the slide out.
Thanks, that's not a bad weight, given that the slide-out must add quite a bit.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Martin24 said:

You could always have the three but only use two
smiley-wink.gif
in case you need it at a later date ?
Only using two would give more room
smiley-wink.gif

At one time there was me & the wife, three gents from Eterniti inside talking & then another couple with children came in for a look round at the same time, it was still not full
smiley-surprised.gif

At this moment in time if i was looking to buy a new van, this would be at the top of the list, that extra space makes it all.
You will have to go & have a good look but leave all forms of payment at home
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three's enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never ever ever ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sticking to dowgs from now on!!!!!!!!!
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Martin24 said:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three's enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never ever ever ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sticking to dowgs from now on!!!!!!!!!
smiley-tongue-out.gif

The bath / shower tray will be ideal for washing a dog or two in
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

The power awning was great, they showed us how it worked, approx 30sec to go out or come back in.
smiley-surprised.gif

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
yes they really have put alot into this design and the amount of room is fantastic. dont think just having two bunks would free up the room the triple bunk area tucks behind the bathroom with the bunks running along the back wall. the space is tight and dark (our kids are small and will fit in nicely but we would struggle to crawl in to make the beds up... and windows are at head end on the off side wall. suggested putting windows in rear of van to lighten it up and make it not seem so dark and claustrophobic but would still struggle to make up the beds, poss rob a few more inches from the bathroom but other than that and the odd finishing touches it will be a real contender for familys like mine who appreciate that little extra room to spread out in.i would kill to take one for a test....lol and i dont think 1900kg is too much for a van like this, my sedona would tow it without the need to get a big 4x4 although about 90% match

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts