Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Has anybody unbiased experience of using the mobile tyre fitting service called etyres.

I need four tyres for my towcar and am too impatient to wait around the local tyre fitting bays, with all their added hidden extras.

I was hoping someone around the Bristol area had used this service recently and would welcome their opinion,

thanks in advance, Martin

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Martin,

I haven't used etyres but I did have a couple of tyres fitted, on the caravan, by a mobile tyre fitter. They just charged a

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi Happy Lappy

I used Etyres to fit 3 new tyres to my van when I first got it. Because the tyres were a little unusual, it took them a day longer to get them than they initially said (2 days instead of 1) but they were cheapest and the tyres recently manufactured (like only 1 month old). They came out when they said they would and did a good job fitting on the drive.

I would certainly recommend them and will be using them again when my CR/v needs some new boots in the spring.

David

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Happy Lappy

I've used our local E Tyres franchise bloke three time snow. He supplied top of the range Goodyears for the MX-5 and BF Goodrichs All Terrain for the Sorrie.

Excellent service all within 48 hours and he was the cheapest.

The front Sorie tyres I had to have rebalanced at ATS as their balancing machine was far better than ETyres mobile unit. However the overall price and service made up for that.

Cheers

Dustydog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts