Euro Disney Camp Sites

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
Please can anyone give me a recommendation for a site near to Euro Disney. Planning for next years summers holiday and fancy 4 or 5 days at Euro Disney, followed by 16 days on the west coast.

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mike

We have stayed twice at des 4 vents its about 10-15 minutes drive from Disney. Very clean & tidy site with big pitches, there is a snack bar in the evenings, they sell freshly baked bread in mornings. there is a swimming pool but its not heated. Hope this is of some help.

Mar 18, 2006
Visit site
hi we went to eurodisney for last new yrs.. we stayed at chateau de chambonnaires..or campin de chambonnaires..?? something like that.. ****** all on site entertainment wise, but it was clean and tidy..showers great too.. little villade about 1 mile away sold everything you needed.. when we where there it was white over with snow.. would love to see it in summer time though as its wooded.. all that said it was just 2 main roads away from disney.. 20 mins drive at tops.. from site to motorway then just off at next junction.. i would definately stay there again daz

Aug 14, 2006
Visit site
The answer to this one is simply Camping Quatre des 4 vents. The pitches are like Caravan Club on grass. It is a very easy 15 minutes away and the gates stay open for access 24 hours. Most of the tourists on site use it for either Disney land or Paris. Highly Recommendable.

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
What's the best way to book sites in France? Is there a recommended UK agent or do you go direct to the site? My French is okay for shopping, eating and directions but I'm not too sure about conducting financial transactions in French. I might arrive to find I've bought a campsite!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts