Evri Parcel Scam

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Not the fault of Evri - but expecting a delivery when upped popped a message to the effect of missing a delivery and choosing a new date. The link that opened all looked OK, but as I started to enter basic details my suspicions were aroused especially when asked to pay £1.99 for re-delivery. The link was to Evriparcellocate.com. Please don't be caught as I nearly was as google soon explained the truth! Been busy changing a few passwords just in case - although apparently it is the supposed payment that would reveal your account details to the scammers.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Audiorob, there was a bit on the TV about DPD scam deliveries.
I order some of the stickers from the BBC about phone scams, they arrived this morning.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We ordered some goods and got the notification that Evri were going to deliver yesterday, but delivery did not happen and we needed the delivery. No notification about another delivery! Not happy, but thanks for the warning.

May 15, 2023
Visit site
If you ever get a suspect email, simply hover (no need to click) the mouse curser over the suspect email address and look at the now displayed email domain name.

Most major businesses will simply use their own domain name in the mail, i.e. do-not-reply@evri.com, clearly uses "evri" domain, if it were something like; do-not-reply@evri-delivery.com don't trust it, or another scam is to use a number where it looks similar to a letter like this ; do-not-reply@evr1.com.

This isn't a 100% guaranteed test, but will allow you to filter most spam, also if you right click on it, it most cases you get an option to report it as spam, so you at least will get that domain filtered out and protected from future attacks.

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
We got one, but it was clear from the start that it was a scam particularly as it came through on an e mail address that we do not use for purchases, e mail or text you before delivery and the simple fact that EVRI leave a note not an e mail so never opened it or got to the point there was a charge which I know they do not. It is a scam that has been going for some considerable time so beware.
Very amateur but I assume a few people will get caught.

Reactions: Buckman
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the relevant information about Eri these scams as you need to be aware of the frauds which are perpetrated by certain groups of people.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts