EXETER

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Looking to stay at a site in or around Exeter. Any views on the CC site in Exeter or has anyone stayed at Cofton near Exeter. Thankyou. Denise

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi there,

We have stopped at the Caravan Club site at Putts Corner,which is north of Exeter nr Honiton and Ottery St Mary.Very nice site with a pub nearby serving excellent meals.

Also at Honiton there is a Camping & Caravanning Club site,but I have no information about that.

Hope this is helpful.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Denise, We stayed at Cofton a couple of years ago with two grandchildren. Facilities are good with two nice pools and plenty of entertainment for the kids. e were there over a Bank holiday and it was of course very crowded.

I would say it is a good site for taking children, but I would'nt bother just for my wife and I.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Denise, We stayed at Cofton a couple of years ago with two grandchildren. Facilities are good with two nice pools and plenty of entertainment for the kids. e were there over a Bank holiday and it was of course very crowded.

I would say it is a good site for taking children, but I would'nt bother just for my wife and I.
Steady Clive, you'll be jumped on for such remarks lmaoooo.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

We have stopped at the Caravan Club site at Putts Corner,which is north of Exeter nr Honiton and Ottery St Mary.Very nice site with a pub nearby serving excellent meals.

Also at Honiton there is a Camping & Caravanning Club site,but I have no information about that.

Hope this is helpful.
Maureen,

Just for your imformation the C&CC site at Honiton has been closed. Just as well - it really was a poor run down site.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi there,

Hope this is helpful.
Thanks Wendy....I shall update my information.

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I think we will try Cofton - as you say Clive it does look quite good for children. We are thinking of the Easter bank hols so no doubt it will be busy, but then again I suppose everywhere will be. Anyhow the more people around the better as this will be our first trip as we may need lots of help! Denise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts