F.A.O. Sproket

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
We went on Tuesday, wife had booked a super pitch, out come's the waste & fresh water pipe from the shed, what a pleasure five day's & nights without having to fill a aquaroll, or having to empty the grey waste, only the cassette when needed, Tues,Wed,Thurs, & Friday the weather was glorious, the rain came Friday night& Saturday till about tea time, Sunday morning we woke up to a sharp frost, then out came the old sun to dry things off before packing up for home, when she booked the pitch she asked for one near to the dog walk, this year the gate had been moved as luck had it nearer to the pitch, about 10'ft away to be precise, we were the only one's there till Thursday when some of the people who have season pitch's came...

If you look just to the right of my truck in photo one you can see the gate to the dog walk...

Yes there are two roof boxes... one holds the awning & the other has the wind break in, i found that with just one box things could move around, this way they cant..

The dogs have the back of the truck....

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Sproket

Very impressive set up butty.

Lovely to see the dogs mate, like you my two are always with me.

Can you tell me the name of the supplier of the wind breaks.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Bob, one of the reasons i bought it was it will stay standing in very strong winds, its a bit like the krypton factor for the first few times putting it together, the whole set up weighs in at about 35kg....

They are not cheap but like anything you get what you pay for !!

Here is a link to the windbreak

Watch this !! it's still standing in 70mph winds

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Bob, one of the reasons i bought it was it will stay standing in very strong winds, its a bit like the krypton factor for the first few times putting it together, the whole set up weighs in at about 35kg....

They are not cheap but like anything you get what you pay for !!

Here is a link to the windbreak

Watch this !! it's still standing in 70mph winds
Thanks Mate

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Deborah,

Just think of doctor who's tardis, it's all a optical illusion :eek:)

Because we do not have a full awning it just looks bigger...

It is designed that if the pitch size is small or the owner asks us to make it smaller i can reduce the outward size from the van, but we always ask if it's ok to put it up, & we have never come across a problem,..... if anything they are all impressed with it...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts