fading front windows

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
hi all,

can anyone help me out? ive a 2006 lunar quasar which has been serviced and looked after with no repairs at all being carried out. two of the windows on the front of the caravan have changed colour to brown with the other staying silver which looks odd and is getting on my nerves to say the least. has anyone any suggestions what i can do? thanks alot.

Feb 12, 2008
Visit site
Acrylic is very colourfast and changes in service are unlikely. However, some tinted acrylic can look quite similar, but may originate as a brown tint or a smoke/grey tint for example. In some lights it will become more obvious.

Could a window have been replaced at some point?

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Acrylic is very colourfast and changes in service are unlikely. However, some tinted acrylic can look quite similar, but may originate as a brown tint or a smoke/grey tint for example. In some lights it will become more obvious.

Could a window have been replaced at some point?
ive been assured by the last owners that the window hasnt been changed. the only reason i can think of is the caravan was sited for 2 yrs so maybe the angle of the pitch with regards to the sun has faded the 2 of the front windows and not the other. is there a way other than naturally to fade this window. thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts