Fangfoss Park, Nr York.

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone stayed at this park, we are quite interested in it and are looking for comments people may have, Good or Bad.

Is it a Quiet or rowdy park? Clean and Tidy? Good toilet and shower Facilities? What is the general layout of the park like? any comments regarding any of these queries would be much appreciated? Many Thanks Andrew.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We used to go here quite a lot when we first got our Avondale as it was reasonably cheap then. Sadly - the prices have gone up and up and I really begrudge paying by the person. Once you add up all the extras, it gets a little pricey.

The layout of the park is ok, but nothing startling. The shop has a basic range of goods (ie bread, milk etc). The shower block was clean the last time we were there, but think they were looking to improve on it. At the very end of the site is a storage area, which leaves a lot to be desired and also there appeared to be a lot of railway workers living on there (near the back of the site).

Other than that, if it were cheaper I would go back as it is easy distance for us to get to. A short drive away is Stamford Bridge, and York park and ride, and a bit longer away are Hull and Beverley.

It's worth a visit, but don't expect and all singing and dancing type site, as it most certainly isn't

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
Why not try C&C club site at Rowntree Park. Lovely site and only 10 min walk into city centre.

General standard of club site and plenty of areas to walk dogs.

Steve

May 15, 2005
Visit site
thanks for your comments, if anyone else has anything they can add regarding this site i'd love to hear from you good or bad, importantly the toilet and showers. Cheers Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts