fao ash @ swift

Aug 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi ash just a question ,i have had the rear badge stolen from my abbey vogue 540 08,contacted Cranham Caravans to get a replacment over a month ago .When i called yesterday they told me it would be another two to three months.waiting for it from swift ,I only need a badge is this right ? peter

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Peter,

If I'm honest, that doesn't sound right. Can you drop me an e-mail with your details (in particular your chassis number and which badge its is - either the little green "Abbey" between the rear lights or the text that says "ABBEY"), and I'll have a look.

Thanks,

Ash

technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Peter,

Bought a van from Cranham and the salesman kept telling me that my MGW re-plate badge was on order.. arrive in a couple of weeks.

I found out that the van could not be replated!! Just lied to get the sale me thinks.

Jim

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Just an update: Peter has now received the missing badge, and it seems there was some confusion over the order and the dealers message.

We received the order the 14th April 2009 and the part was delivered by our supplier to Swift on the 29th April 2009. It was dispatched, to the dealer, on the 1st May 2009.

After contacting the dealer on Peter's behalf yesterday, it seems the badge was either found or arrived today. Either way, Peter now has the badge, long before the 3 month lead time quoted.

Thanks,

Ash

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts