Fao, Brian (St Albans)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
you have got a lot to answer for, all kayleigh has talked about today for 4 hours in the car is why she can't have a tv like your kids have.

mark.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Mark,tell her it will soon be Christmas ;o)

I got the VHS instead of DVD so I can tape their favourite programs. The whole system with 2 screens and speakers in their headrests was about

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I've had the same response from Elaina, "can I have a telly for our car like the boys have got?" so I've held off till now.

As luck would have it she's been badgering her mother (expensive ex wife) with the same request who eventually caved in and bought her one (snigger)

There is a God

Now I need to plant the seed that she needs a sat nav for her Barbie bike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've had the same response from Elaina, "can I have a telly for our car like the boys have got?" so I've held off till now.

As luck would have it she's been badgering her mother (expensive ex wife) with the same request who eventually caved in and bought her one (snigger)

There is a God

Now I need to plant the seed that she needs a sat nav for her Barbie bike
Lmao! Why stop there Roy, what about a desperately needed lawn mower for her full sized "Barbie". "Ken" could do with a crate of Stella too. No Dolls house would be complete without a new Apple Mac and Harley bike either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts