FAO Essexeddie

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Don't worry son I'm back. Just been away for a few days. Did have a look at the other forum Gary has set up a real user friendly system. Only the content is a little shall we say boring??? I did note that I have left an impression on Colin Bridgend and Plotter, they seem to want me to join them before they die of boring each other to death.

Frank

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Frank,

I'm glad your back, I was a little worried that you had gone.

Perhaps you can put some life back into the Forum.

All I keep reading are a couple of boffins arguing the toss about Co2, LPG, Petrol and diesel Bla Bla Bla.

Must agree the other Forum does seem a little boring, perhaps its early stages yet.

This Forum does seem better if only it was less restrictive.

Edd

May 12, 2006
Visit site
what's CO2 and LPG etc ?? is it the stuff you put into your tank to get you from A to B with the van trailing behind ??.

No matter what you use someone will find a problem with it. Mind you I do see a No 11 bus which runs on diesel with 55 seats, but only one passenger on it !!!!! Cost effective and environmentaly friendly ???. I bet the pensioner on the bus was travelling with his bus pass as well ??? I know I was that passenger.

Frank

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
what's CO2 and LPG etc ?? is it the stuff you put into your tank to get you from A to B with the van trailing behind ??.

No matter what you use someone will find a problem with it. Mind you I do see a No 11 bus which runs on diesel with 55 seats, but only one passenger on it !!!!! Cost effective and environmentaly friendly ???. I bet the pensioner on the bus was travelling with his bus pass as well ??? I know I was that passenger.

Frank
Nice one!

Edd

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts