FAO LORD B

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Good morning kind sir,

have you been to Cirencester yet and if so I will be pleased to hear your views.It's just 4 weeks before we start dropping down the country in easy stages to Devon and Cornwall.We are booked into Cirencester on the homeward journey.

May 27, 2006
Visit site
M`Lady.

Knowing the site is on the list for some Titled members to visit we went the other week to give it a once over for them.

The mensab and i both liked it tho to be honest we prefer slightly smaller sites.

The 2 loo blocks were spaced some distance apart and neither had reserved 'upper class' cubicles.

The staff were friendly and grovelled to us as they should whilst still keeping a fairly strict eye on the goings on of other mortals.

We found it a pleasent site with easy walks into Cirencester and great surrounding countryside.

We would return to it but only on our way 'to or from' somewhere else.

Well worth the stay tho.

Hope you enjoy it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pop up John,

Many thanks for your site report......for that you can have the morning off duty tomorrow :eek:)

I think Lord B has abandoned us ....he really isn't to be relied upon !

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Pop up John,

Many thanks for your site report......for that you can have the morning off duty tomorrow :eek:)

I think Lord B has abandoned us ....he really isn't to be relied upon !
Many thanks M`Lady for a mornin orf (grovel, grovel, screw up cloth cap in hands)

I suspect `is Ludships is out quelling the unrest in the west again

TRENDING THREADS