FAO Mark and Sharon

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Mark,you really sound fed up but it is important that you keep your chin up and keep going as you have done well so far to do your CAD courses,we live between Jtn 10 & 11 of M42 so not far away.My ancestors lived by your favourite site 'Luckhill' near Matlock'

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Mark,sorry I meant Lickpenny,my ancestor from 1586 lived at what is now Manor Farm,Dethick just down the road from Lickpenny.Part of the original Manor house is still there and is now a 5 van Cl and owned by Simon Groom who was a presenter on Blue Peter.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mark. I read your and Plotters comments on "upset advertisers". Have you heard of organisations called Working Links and Instant Muscle. These are govt initiated agencies whose brief is to help people with disablities into work. They certainly have branches in Derby, and probably throughout England. My very dyslexic son has just finished his degree and is looking for a job. He is going to have a go on his own first but will contact the above if necesary. He wants to do youth work, preferably in a Christian context, but everywhere expects reading and spelling abilities which he hasn't got. Good luck with your efforts I'll let you know how my Peter gets on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts