FAO - Scotch Lad

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
SL. Have a great trip. I've warmed the med for you ;-)

If you have any interest in life and "spectacle" Le Mans 24 hour is on 17th /18th June.

Mrs SL may not like car racing or yourself may not, but it is an event to see once in your life. The ACO and LeMans is 100 this year so to will be a mega event. The parade of cars for scutineering in the town square and Indianpolis at night with the cars coming in at 200mph +.

LeMans will be my home from Friday until the 20th, come along for the biggest party in Europe!

The giant Brit might be me so say hello! We drink in the bar about 200 metres to the left of the circuit museum or at Tertre Rouge for night practices!

"Zone Public Arnage" the"Indianapolis bends & "Zone Public Mulzanne" are man and machine at there best :)

Bon Route and Bon Chance

G

Cris,

Many thanks for the invitation. The only Grand Prix I have ever seen, in real life, was the Malaysian one. Quite an event. The time I really wanted to go to Le mans, was the year Steve McQueen did his movie on it, being young and fancy free, it would have been ideal.

However, by the dates mentioned we hope to be esconced in the Dordogne. Glad to know it is warming up, winter is still hanging on here, although today it did get to 17 degrees.

Have a good one. Talk again in September.

TRENDING THREADS