FAO Stuart

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi Stuart could you post your web address for me as we are going to the loire again this year and we may be passing your way!

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kevin, excuse my butting in, but if you google "le chant d'oiseau" it will bring up stu and syb's website. Good to find someone else who enjoyed this fantastic site! It's a job to know wether to pulicise it to get others to go, or keep it quiet just for those in the know!! We were there last September, and sadly cannot make it this year, but give them our best wishes.

Dec 15, 2005
Visit site
Kevin, excuse my butting in, but if you google "le chant d'oiseau" it will bring up stu and syb's website. Good to find someone else who enjoyed this fantastic site! It's a job to know wether to pulicise it to get others to go, or keep it quiet just for those in the know!! We were there last September, and sadly cannot make it this year, but give them our best wishes.
Hi Kevin,

seeing as how you've requested it, here it is:

www.loire-gites.com

I hope that's ok with the mods. If not, I apologise.

Emmerson, thanks for your kind comments. Hope Anne's recovering well, and Skye's not missing Bracken too much? Best wishes to you all, and hope to see you again sometime!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts