faulty fridge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hello , anyone know how fridges work. mine in 99 swift van will only work on gas did work on 240v,checked fuse and ok now stumped, i would be grateful for any ideas , thanks, alan.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Just a thought. Most tourers have a 13amp plug from the fridge going into a 13amp socket close to the fridge, say in a kitchen cupboard.It is usually hidden away on the floor at the back of the cupboard. I have known people put things in the cupboard and accidentally flick the switch on the socket. I would like to think this is your problem to save you time and money.

Hope you get it sorted.

Hamer.

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Alan, If the fridge is working on gas, the fuses are ok and its plugged in correctly then the element has probably failed,fairly simple job for your dealer/repairer.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just a thought. Most tourers have a 13amp plug from the fridge going into a 13amp socket close to the fridge, say in a kitchen cupboard.It is usually hidden away on the floor at the back of the cupboard. I have known people put things in the cupboard and accidentally flick the switch on the socket. I would like to think this is your problem to save you time and money.

Hope you get it sorted.

Hamer.
thanks for reply

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts