FENWICK'S SUPERIOR TOP & TAIL

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone had the chance or know anyone who has used the above Toilet Fluid. Just being cautious before buying it as wanted to double check that it replaces the Thetford Pink Flush and Thetford Blue for the cassette?

Thanks

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rob,

I've used Fenwicks top & tail since Nov 06 when I bought the new van, its really great, does exactly what it says on the bottle! even in the high temperatures in the south of France!

I would not now go back to Pink & Blue, can't now see the point in using 2 different products!

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi Rob,

I've used Fenwicks top & tail since Nov 06 when I bought the new van, its really great, does exactly what it says on the bottle! even in the high temperatures in the south of France!

I would not now go back to Pink & Blue, can't now see the point in using 2 different products!
Hi GeorgeB,

Thanks for the feedback, didn't realise it has been around for so long, i think that has sealed my confidence, i am a converted man.

Rob.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi there,

We've also been using Fenwicks Top & Tail for the last couple of years with no complaints.I find the perfume more acceptable than Thetford's and only one bottle to carry around.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Rob

I use Fenwicks top and tail and have done so since I started caravanning. As others have said, it's a good product and you only need to carry and store one container instead of two.

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
I switched to this last year and it is so much easier with just the one bottle. Also seems to have got rid of those bits that come down in the flush.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I've used Fenwick's Top 'n' Tail - it's not cost-effective as you have to use so much to avoid the odours.

I now use BioMagic, much less is used making it better value.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts