Ferry cancellations

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Just in case any of you are travelling by ferry this week......................................................

,Hope no-one is/has use of these crossings over the next couple of days - as they are cancelled
Portsmouth to Le Havre - Le Havre to Portsmouth
25/05/16 Portsmouth to Le Havre 23h15 (Etretat) - We are sorry to advise that due to a general strike in France, the port workers in Le Havre are taking industrial action. As a result this sailing has been cancelled. Please contact us on 01752 648637 for help and advice. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
26/05/16 Le Havre to Portsmouth 22h00 (Etretat) - We are sorry to advise that due to a general strike in France, the port workers in Le Havre are taking industrial action. As a result this sailing has been cancelled. Please contact us on 0044 1752 648637 for help and advice. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
26/05/16 Portsmouth to Le Havre 23h15 (Baie de Seine) - We are sorry to advise that due to a general strike in France, the port workers in Le Havre are taking industrial action and as a result this sailing has been cancelled. Please call 01752 648637 for advice and alternatives. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
27/05/16 Le Havre to Portsmouth 22h00 (Baie de Seine) - We are sorry to advise that due to a general strike in France, the port workers in Le Havre are taking industrial action and as a result this sailing has been cancelled. Please call 0044 1752 648637 for advice and alternatives. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Ah but at the moment you cant get there......

And if you did there is not much fuel to be had anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm off to....... Ummm Cornwall this weekend B) :)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gagakev said:

What again!!!

Been on the net today trying to find something we haven't done yet!!!!
Found a load of Doggy friendly beaches and coastal walks, I'm having to do things we haven't done much off before!!!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Last time, We were down in Looe, we found a map of a dog friendly, beaches in the tourist info place. Do NOT go to Taland bay, unless you have a very small car, had a very worrying time with our brand new Santa Fe, as the flora covered wall got narrower. :woohoo:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Last time, We were down in Looe, we found a map of a dog friendly, beaches in the tourist info place. Do NOT go to Taland bay, unless you have a very small car, had a very worrying time with our brand new Santa Fe, as the flora covered wall got narrower. :woohoo:

Found this one

Doggy Beach

Thanks Hutch

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Ah but at the moment you cant get there......

And if you did there is not much fuel to be had anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you don't go "abroad" but it's actually a bit bigger than just France. :whistle: :whistle:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We love France but the stupid ferocity of the strikes does put us off. We were there last year when the trouble with the ferries sale meant the workers were trying to stop Eurotunnel. We were booked on a day you could get through but were very worried as a day either side would have caused problems and has put us off certainly in the short term.
These workers simply cannot be allowed to stop the entire country but how you do it given hey have got away with it for years beats me.i

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Ray

Yes we enjoyed it very much, only problem was the one sunday named very appropriately was too hot for the other half. Traffic if there was another car in front I classed it as a traffic jam.

Trevor

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Devonboy said:
WoodlandsCamper said:
Gagakev said:

But that still involves crossing an international border, doesn't it? :lol: :evil: :whistle:
Better off staying the right side of the Tamar........Devon on Earth.

Hi Devonboy, what area are you residing at? I am in the TQ area, there's not many of us on this forum from down this way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts