Ferry to Portugal

Jun 19, 2006
Visit site
I am hoping to go to Portugal next year. What is the best and cheapest way to book the ferry to Santander.If I wanted to go now it would cost about £980 which is an awful amount of money. Can Tesco points be used to any advantage? Any recomended places to visit would be welcome.Nigel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am not sure you can use Tesco Club Card points on those ferries but it would be easy enough to check on their website under travel. If you are a member of either Club you might get a better deal but usually the best deals are when you also book campsites and insurance at the same time.
David

Jul 16, 2007
Visit site
I've pasted below my answer to a similar question from another forum. You can convert your Tesco points to Airmiles.

Right, I've just phoned Airmiles and they were happy to explain how pricing works for Airmiles to Santander and for me to post this.
Estimate for Portsmouth to Santander, depart Mon 8 June 2010, Kia Sorento + Wyoming, 2 passengers, standard cabin and return on Monday 28 June.
Total cash price = £1,043. You can get this by going to the Brittany Ferries site.
Pay wholly with Airmiles = 17,000 Airmiles
To use part Airmiles and remainder in cash, as a rough guide, 500 Airmiles = around £30.
That's next year's holiday for us

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts