Ferry travel

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
I have just received ferry tickets for our trip to the Isle of wight and on reading the instructions it states that the roof aerial on caravans are to be removed does this mean status aerials if so how is this done ? any help or advice would be very helpfull as we are still novices

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
HI Rod,

You will not have to remove anything, I live on the isle of wight and travel accross to the mainland regulary with my caravan, Have a good holiday.

Grenville.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
hi rod just got back from i.o.w aerial is ok found it easy to take jocky wheel of as this can be low on the ramp not all vans will need this .

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello Rod

Weve just come back from the Isle of Wight,travelled with Red Funnel from Southampton. Didnt have to take anything off the van,loads of upward space on deck.

Great place,had a smashing holiday.Did the 5 night package with Red Funnel,which I thought was good value.

Cheers Richard

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
Hello Rod

Weve just come back from the Isle of Wight,travelled with Red Funnel from Southampton. Didnt have to take anything off the van,loads of upward space on deck.

Great place,had a smashing holiday.Did the 5 night package with Red Funnel,which I thought was good value.

Cheers Richard
Thanks for all your help we are travelling with wightlink is the head-room the same as redfunnel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts