Fiamma Caravanstore Zip

Feb 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi, What would the best size fiamma caravanstore zip for our Elddis Odyssey 524L? any help would be great.

Thanks

Stephen & Sarah

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
It all depends on how long the strait part of your awning rail is ? ( where it will hang )

Say if its 4mts ? if you decide to put the sides on will they catch-n-scratch the windows ??

A tape measure to start with would help :eek:)

Then find out what lengths they are made in

Feb 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi, sprocket the reason i asked is the caravan is in storage and i'm going to the SECC show at the weekend so maybe get one there. i can't get to the caravan before then.

Thanks

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have the 2.8m Zip and its quite difficult to roll up on your own so anything bigger would get harder as the size increases

If its 2 of you its easier of course

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I know several people will say that they can manage a huge Fiamma on their own, but we find the 3.6 is fine for 2 handling, we would struggle with anything bigger.

As to what will suit your windows, have you any pictures of the van?

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
If the 524 is the one with the side dinette and full rear washroom, then a 3metre one should fit rear to just behind side lounge window.

Our Emerald was similar layout, we had a 2.55m on it and there looked to be room for a 3metre.

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
If the 524 is the one with the side dinette and full rear washroom, then a 3metre one should fit rear to just behind side lounge window.

Our Emerald was similar layout, we had a 2.55m on it and there looked to be room for a 3metre.
I think it's actually called a 3.1 metre, the "bag" is a bit longer than the actual canopy. Having looked at a picture of a 524, you might even get a 3.6 on it, but I would not go that big without measuring first.

TRENDING THREADS