Fireworks.

Oct 6, 2005
Visit site
We took our kids to Heaton Park (nr Manchester) last night to a Firework display, the weather was awful and the fireworks just didnt seem to be as good as usual. Did anyone else go to any good displays?

G

Did not go to any official display, but there have been bangs, whooshes and all sorts of illuminations here in Edinburgh all weekend.

Bit surprised in some respects as the event itself took place I believe in the 1600's and at that time Scotland was an independent country. Maybe we should be mourning Mr Guido Foukes lack of success, rather than celebrating his failure, but as they say, it takes all sorts.

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
sadly had no time for a firework display this year as I worked noon til 9pm Saturday then 3am til 6pm Sunday, It's a shame because I think we should celebrate Guy Fawkes, he is after all the only person to have entered parliment with honest intentions :)

Oct 6, 2005
Visit site
sadly had no time for a firework display this year as I worked noon til 9pm Saturday then 3am til 6pm Sunday, It's a shame because I think we should celebrate Guy Fawkes, he is after all the only person to have entered parliment with honest intentions :)
Bloody hell , hope u were getting well paid.3am til 6pm?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts