firing squad

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Saddam Hussain is found guilty of war crimes and sentenced to death by firing squad.

as a last request he asks if he can choose his firing squad - his wish is granted...

...so he chooses Lampard, Gerrard and Carragher from 12 yards!

Mark (",)

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
I have nothing to worry about, Lord B would never venture as far north as me - he values his England flags on his car too much!

and I've no idea where Hereford is, but it sound "dan-saff" so unlikely I will ever stray there. If I do I'll be sure to look out for bow and arrow wielding gentry!

Mark (",)

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Oh Mark,

You are a little tinker. Glad I support rugby - and that's not good news either, neither Scaracens nor England.

Still I understand Scotland has a world class Elephant Polo team.

Robert

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Indeed! we are also world-class humbugs when it comes to the England football team... ;0)

it's a pity Lord B is away, would have liked to have shared some post-WC banter and analysis - still, Scotland have Italy AND France in our Euro 2008 qualifying group, so there will be plenty of opportunity for retribution!

M (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Indeed! we are also world-class humbugs when it comes to the England football team... ;0)

it's a pity Lord B is away, would have liked to have shared some post-WC banter and analysis - still, Scotland have Italy AND France in our Euro 2008 qualifying group, so there will be plenty of opportunity for retribution!

M (",)
Mark I hope your reference to WC was not intended as toilet humour as this is supposed to be a family orientated forum.

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site

M (",)
No! I've already got in trouble for my nickname, so am staying away from humour of the toilet variety! M (",)

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
LB hasn't been heard of for several days. There was an horrible report on the news about a canibal attack on a pensioner in the Hereford area... I fear the worse.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi colin ,if you read last thursdays evening post ,this pensioner actually came from Swansea ,he moved to Hereford 4 years ago for a quiet life ,i am just wondering ,could the canabal be one of Lord B henchmen

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
:OP to the lot of ya - I'm back. Now what can I say about Marks joke - sweet F.A. (thats Fanny Adams to the uninitiated) Its the truth lmaoooo. Regarding my England flags - I had them on my car at Clumber Park but felt too ashamed to go and take them off in daylight after being cheated by the latin deigo's so I waited until dark hehheh!

By the looks of things the attacker of that pensioner is from Eastern Europe, he is in custody. He's probably on the run from his own police for similar offences but he can rest assured he wont be deported for his own safety. We really are the joke of the world and the dumping ground for the worlds felons, villains, murderers, rapists, drug runners, paedophiles etc.

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Here Here. Just try going into the post office at Leominster on a Monday after 3pm. They had best employ an interpriter and a permanent counter for work permit and temporary visa applications. Oh and a sales counter for mobile phones ready to mail back home as they are the diamonds of the east!!

The poor sod who at 75 had his thumb bitten through would of been sent down if he'd retaliated!

What a mockery our justice system is turning into.

What happened to the bobby on the beat who gave you a slap for scrumping apples and then took you home for another off the old man?

Silly me! They're doing time for "asault" or molestation.

Bu***r time off for good behaviour, if they were behaving in the first place crime would not happen.

Best get off my soap box before I fall and sue the box maker!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Not just his thumb Steve, also his nipple :O( While on the subject a firm where a relative works sacked 4 welders 6 months ago, they have now employed 4 eastern Europeans.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts