first class service from dealer

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
whlle i was on a touring holiday i had a problem with my gas we had no pressure as i was passing my dealers door i decided to call in to report the problem as it was late saturday afternoon i knew the work shop would be closed but to my delight the workshop foreman was on site and asked me what was my problem after explaining he then directed me to the workshops and fitted a new pressure valve under warranty we hear so many bad repots about dealers so i would to thank hamish and perthshire caravans for their prompt sevice regards dave

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
I would also like to highlight a case good service.

The stiching on my porch awning became undone. I emailed the "Canvas Repair Centre" in Burton on Trent. Within 10minutes got a reply asking me to phone them. Spoke to Barrie who quoted a price including carriage. Awning picked up by carrier next day (thursday). Following thursday received a call to say awning repaired and ready for collection. Arranged payment and received it back the next day. In addition to repair requested a new roof and canopy had been fitted at no cost as awning had been damaged in transit. This is what i call 1st class service.

William

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts