First outing this year

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi to everyone, well my first run out with the caravan is almost here, next Saturday were off to Greenhill Park which is quite near to Blenheim palace, I've been busily cleaning and doing routine maintenance jobs for last 2/3 weeks and were finally good to go, I'm sure some of the people who use these forums must have used green hill park as it has great reviews on anywhere I've looked, I actually managed to drop by there recently for a quick look before booking and def liked the look of the place, I read the forum post re the royal wedding and while I might not be a fanatical royalist I do think Will seems one of the more normal ones so intend to spend the day at Blenheim palace which has all sorts of stuff planned for the day, you don't have to be a royalist to enjoy a good day out eh, my outfit consists of a 1999 Avondale Avocet tugged by a Mercedes Vito, the Merc pulls it no problem to the extent that I have to keep reminding myself it's behind me, I don't usually bother with a full awning when it's just me and her indoors but being a 2 berth and as my 2 grandkids have decided were not allowed to go with out them it's a full awning with annexe as well, be good to get the practice at putting the awning up I suppose, only got the kids for first 3 days so then 4 days to recover our sanity, why am I telling you all this? Well I am now on the countdown to next Saturday and as she who must be obeyed is out for the day (and possibly the night) I have no one to talk about caravanning to and there are only so many times I can go round the caravan tightening things up and checking everything works so just thought I would share my excitement with you all, I will put a post on here after our week away and let you know what I think of the site. Happy caravanning to one and all! Beehpee

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry this post is on here twice, I actually tried to correct a spelling mistake and ended up with an almost identical post doh! Parksy feel free to delete the older of the 2 posts if your able cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts