First outing this year

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Okay - I've had new tyres fitted and apparently ready to go - a final check suggests I've misaligned the wheel trim preventing me from checking the offside pressure - as they are bolt on trims I decide on this occasion to leave as is - the near side pressure was fine - so wheel off when I return from Charolandfarm site in Lancashire - we are only away for two nights - the front near side caravan light was not illuminated - took the cover off and repositioned the bulb and all was fine - rechecked the wheel nuts - full tank of diesel in our recently acquired vw golf 1.6 bluemotion and good to go - this car pulls our abbey iona so much better than the 1.33 vvt-i toyata auris - arrives onsite in glorious sunshine and we get a chance to test the powrtouch mover for the first time - her indoors was in her element using the remote control - the external awning light which I thought was faulty was working fine - our only issue was with the carver space heater which I cannot get to ignite - all other important to us items were functioning well - the forecast for monday was heavy rain and sure enough it bucketed down all day and night and similarly so on the tuesday returning home - nothing worse than disposing of waste water etc in the pouring rain - forty miles into our journey I seem to recall not fitting the breakaway cable so at the first opportunity this was remedied - on reflection a fairly good first outing of the year - now to remove that wheel and reposition the trim

TRENDING THREADS