First trip of the year

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Really sorry for the late reply on this one.
Literally an hour after my post I had collapsed from a cardiac arrest. Was dead for 20 minutes and have no memory of that weekend!

I believe the CL is called Newton Grounds, its probably about 20 mins from Leamington Spa.
There are far better reasons to have no memory of a weekend! Hope you are now fighting fight and the 20 minutes have had no lasting effects.
mel

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
There are far better reasons to have no memory of a weekend! Hope you are now fighting fight and the 20 minutes have had no lasting effects.
mel
Thanks, and I definitely agree.
I'm struggling with some memory loss and not driven again yet.
I returned to work part time on Monday , but felt rough. Now have covid πŸ™„

Reactions: JezzerB
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just glad your still around, my wife after her stroke, kept doing Jigsaw puzzles suduko and knitting, hopefully you will continue to improve, and the covid is mild.

Reactions: Bluetonic
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
There’s more to life than worrying about anything. Take each day as it comes. I hope the cardiac problem is under control. When we have been ill we have driven off to a site and recuperated. Luckily we both tow. If you are local to Wiltshire I am sure there are some of us who could help you reach a site , set up relax, and later return home. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Literally an hour after my post I had collapsed from a cardiac arrest. Was dead for 20 minutes and have no memory of that weekend!

I believe the CL is called Newton Grounds, its probably about 20 mins from Leamington Spa.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Think we can let you off the late reply o_O

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi Bluetonic Wishing you a speedy recovery

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts