fishing campsites

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all just come back after a two week holiday at Northam Farm caravan park,had a great time with its free fishing,so me and the kids could go off fishing for a couple of hours without having to buy day tickets.

Now I am looking for a site for next year,with the season almost over some of you must have been to some good sites!

site must be suitable for kids mine are 11 and 9 next year,we do not use evening entertainment on sites because we like to barbie and play games ect,but do like clean modern toilet blocks, a games room if poss and playing equipment, and a shop.

We had thought Wales maybe nice but anywhere would do if the site was right.

Many thanks to you all if you find the time to reply.

Anyone thinking of going to Northam farm next year.

This was quite a good site we stayed on the no dogs field which does only have a toilet block but no showers, a new block is going to be built this winter with showers, the fishing is great and free,ther was quite a lot of litter around the lakes and could have done with a lakeside toilet.try going for a lakeside pitch these looked great,night fishing is aloud so bivvy up next to your van!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi we go to www.eastnorcastle.co.uk nr ledbury if you dont mind not having no faclities this is a great site for fishing and free and it is good fishing you park oppistie the castle and you have loads of room some times the deer come down from the woods it is a lovley site but no faclities

we have been to northam farm this year and the last few years

cofton at dawlish is a very nice site but you have to pay for fishing have alook at gotouring web site as lots of fishing ideas and mad caravanners

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi we also like northan fram, wedid a caravan exchang and just bought one of there ace award northstar2002 one, stayed there for a free weeks hols, good fishing it you want to go to cornwall there are some good ones there. Trevornick great for the youngsters and loads of them fish,you don't need a licence like you do a northam farm, but you pay 4.00 for the week as much as you want a 20lb carp came out a few weeks ago, also there are another coupl of sites in the Cubert area of newquay and proper fisheries very close by

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts