fishing on ccc place in country site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi recieved my ccc place in country book today we go to winchcombe site at least once a year and some times my hubby will have a fish he did not this year though and he defo not again the price for a days fishing is £6 that is scandals for a club site

and we also go to ebury hill site 3 or 4 times and they dont bother taking there tackle there as its full of weed and rubbish fishing how they can ask for £6 for that is shocking

and the hookup keeps going up £3 50 a night

think will start looking for cl sites

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Not been to the winchcombe site but we go at least twice a year to Ebury Hill. My Husband and son used to fish Ebury but not anymore, like you say its full of weed etc., Its a pity they are charging

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've spent a week at each, Winchcombe and Ebury, and haven't seen a fish caught from either.

There are two sites within 3 miles of my home at Hereford.

Lucksall CC site at Mordiford alongside the banks of the River Wye and The Millpond C&CC site at Tarrington. You can fish at both sites.

I drove by Lucksall on Saturday and was surprised how full it was, all the pitches next to the river were taken.

Joby is the person to tell you what fish you are likely to catch at Lucksall, I think they charge about

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Try Fields End Water (website www.fieldsendfishing.co.uk) near March in Cambridgeshire. Lovely site, really friendly helpful owners, it's a small private site which has a CC CL attached to it as well. Two fishing lakes kept in fantastic condition, think it's

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The CC&C site at Hereford (The Millpond) has excellent fishing. When I have stayed on this site there has always been plenty of fish caught. It is a great site to stay on and being a franchised club site the owners are very helpful and friendly.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
the river wye is one of the country premier fisheries , and allthough a lot of it is game fishing for Salmon and Trout , at Lucksall caravan park in Mordiford you can course fish for

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
any body who wants to fish the wye and Usk should go onto this website www.wyeuskfoundation.org there are lots of caravan sites and cheap C L sites along the entire length , another angling club worth joining is Newport anglers ,they have the fishing rights on the Wye at Symonds Yat ,and if you are over 60 its only

TRENDING THREADS