Fitting a Mini Heki Rooflight

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm new to Caravanland and PC. I've just bought a Lunar Chateau 450 and the day after Storm Ciara blew off the roof light, smashing the top dome and breaking off the hinge.
I've discovered I need a Mini Heki Rooflight, but I'm not sure which roof depth size to order 25-42mm OR 43-60mm. As far as I can tell the measurement is around the 40-45mm mark, so my question is... Does anyone know for sure which version is the one to go for?

Also, a 2nd question if you don't mind, - after a service, I've learned the Zig X-70 battery charger is dead. Can anyone recommend a replacement?
Thanks in advance

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In the majority of replacement roof lights I have fitted they have been the 25-42 size .
You need to clean off all the old mastic from the van roof and use a good bead of Soudall Fixall or Sikaflex 512 so that when you tighten the frame down it produces a bead around the whole of the edges.

As far as the charger is concerned I recommend the Sargent PX300, or you could contact Paul at Apuljack Engineering and get his to refurbish your Zig unit.

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
In the majority of replacement roof lights I have fitted they have been the 25-42 size .
You need to clean off all the old mastic from the van roof and use a good bead of Soudall Fixall or Sikaflex 512 so that when you tighten the frame down it produces a bead around the whole of the edges.

As far as the charger is concerned I recommend the Sargent PX300, or you could contact Paul at Apuljack Engineering and get his to refurbish your Zig unit.

Many thanks Damian, I appreciate your reply. I do think this is the more likely option given the closeness in dimension. I will check out the Sargent charger too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts