fixed gas regulators

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a Bailey pageant Loire 2004 Whenever I change the Butane fgas cylinder I have one devil of a job fitting the pigtail lead on .Anyone else got thsi problem any suggestion

DAVID FORAFR daforfar@uclan.ac.uk

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
David,

Basically, no. Is it that the threaded connect is difficult to screw on, or that it does centre properly, or that it won't make a gas tight seal, or is the pigtail too short to reach the bottle?

Since it's a 2004 model, I assume you bought this from new, and specified that you would be using Butane gas? or have you changed over from Propane?

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
David,

Basically, no. Is it that the threaded connect is difficult to screw on, or that it does centre properly, or that it won't make a gas tight seal, or is the pigtail too short to reach the bottle?

Since it's a 2004 model, I assume you bought this from new, and specified that you would be using Butane gas? or have you changed over from Propane?

Robert
Is there a problem with changing from one type of gas to another with the fixed hgas regulator. I get a new van next month with such a regulator, with my present van I use propane in the UK but with long stays in France I simply change the regulator to use camping gas. It sounds as if with the new regulators it is not that simple.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts