fleetwood melody

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just ordered this van from our dealer it's a replacement for our fleetwood harmony slightly bigger we hope. I would appriciate any comments from owners.thanks helen

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I went to the caravan show looking for a twin axle 5/6 berth and having read the CC reliability survey said I'll consider anything but a Fleetwood. I was thinking along the lines of Bessacar.

The first stand we went on was Fleetwood and we were totally amazed at them. We sat down with the MD who showed how they could alter the rear of the van to meet our needs. We spent the whole day comparing vans from all manufactuerers and found them falling far short of the Fleetwood. So we've ordered one too.

They seemed to have upped their game (fingers crossed) and are doing something really different, the magazine reviews seem to be saying the same.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We felt that there are good and bad vans from every dealer, someone gets the friday afternoon one! So we just went on layout and decor. The van is wider too which gives you more room with the kids running about. I hope you enjoy yours we are collecting ours on Saturday.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Helen this weekend we found a Fleetwood countyside don't like the name but loved the caravan. End kitchen largish bathroom and good condition. I had never given Fleetwood much thought as you don't see many about but really impressed with it. We pick ours up in two or three weeks and can't wait to go away in it. Good luck with yours, keep flying the flag!!!.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts