Flexible Solar panels

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Solbian Energie Alternative is Turin-based company that produces flexible solar panels which are particularly adaptable due to their flexibility. They are lightweight, walkable, extremely powerful and thanks to the special adhesive they are made of, Solbianflex panels allow an easy installation even on surfaces that are not completely flat, making them also suitable for mobility and installations on motorhomes surfaces. There are currently three series of Solbian solar panels, SP series, SX series and CP series. SP flexible pv panels are the most powerful, they are equipped with Sun Power cells and have an efficiency greater than 22.5%. Sx Series is the newest one, it's particularly resistant to impacts and less sensitive to shading. Flexible solar panels of the Cp series have an efficiency greater than 18% and use monocrystalline silicon cells incorporated in high strength polymers. Last but not least, there are 4 fixing methods from which to choose, structural double-sided adhesive, Stainless steel eyelets, tenax and zip.
For more informations please visit our website: Solbian.eu

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone's wondering, Milena asked me if she could post this and I gave the OK in her thread "Hello Everybody" in the "Talk" section. I explained there why I gave the go-ahead, so I hope the "proper" staff are happy with my decision.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts