flys inside glass

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
hi i have recently purchased a eldiss typhoon,but on one of my trips out i noticed that i had a plage of flys,and some have got in between the double glazed layers of the windows due to the fact that the small bung had fallen out!and has now disapeared,so any tips on how to remove the dead flys from between the double glazed units and were can i get replacement bungs to fit back in.please help as there rather uncitly

Oct 18, 2005
Visit site
If you put a small nozzle onto your hoover, insert a small hose about the size of a drinking straw and tape it round with duct tape. place between holes of window, this should solve your problem. may be a bit trcky but should work.

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
i also asked this question in june also reference an eldiss and was told to tie a peice of string to a flys leg and stuff him in and let him eat the flys then when hes done use the string to pull him out,but seriously the hoover and a peice of plastic hose about 5mm from your local hardware shop can do the trick if you have the patience

Oct 1, 2005
Visit site
i also asked this question in june also reference an eldiss and was told to tie a peice of string to a flys leg and stuff him in and let him eat the flys then when hes done use the string to pull him out,but seriously the hoover and a peice of plastic hose about 5mm from your local hardware shop can do the trick if you have the patience
dont u mean tie a piece of string round a spiders leg, not a flys, as i do this all the time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts