Food grade water hose

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
As we are on site I hoped the shop might have lengths of pipe, but instead was advised to soak the pipe in Milton, so 15 minutes holding both ends while full of diluted stuff, then well rinsed, then reconnected, so far so good as just tastes like Anglian Water supply! Will repeat once we get home as well as buying a new length of some sort!
If it tastes like Anglian Water then not much improvement thenšŸ˜‰

My daughter has them and it's not great. I think different areas of the East of England have different sources.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If it tastes like Anglian Water then not much improvement thenšŸ˜‰

My daughter has them and it's not great. I think different areas of the East of England have different sources.
My water is supplied by South Staffs Water Company, Ironically the entire service area sits within the the larger Severn Trent service area yet the SSWC is served by deferent sources to ST and tastes differnt. Even within some larger water companies there can be difference in tastes due not only to different sources, but also different local treatment plants.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
My water is supplied by South Staffs Water Company, Ironically the entire service area sits within the the larger Severn Trent service area yet the SSWC is served by deferent sources to ST and tastes differnt. Even within some larger water companies there can be difference in tastes due not only to different sources, but also different local treatment plants.
When we lived in Malvern the taste of the water was awful. Every week we would drive up the Malvern Hills to collect water from the spring. Taste is worse in tea!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I guess your water is ā€œhardā€ Prof? South Cotswolds is very hard. My caravan taps are fine,. Yet Samā€™s super soft Highland Spring block up his taps? Weird šŸ™€

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts