For sale 2008 Bailey Pageant Majestic Series 6

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
NOW SOLD

My Bailey 2 berth caravan is now up for sale at £4000. It has been serviced regularly since we bought it in 2020 and it was last serviced in May 2024. The highest damp reading was 15%. I have attached the specifications and features from the original Bailey brochure which gives full details of dimensions, weights etc. but some details of included items have changed over the years. It's being sold with a 2x2.5 porch awning and a similar sized Suncamp canopy plus motor mover, wheel and hitch locks, aquaroll, wastemaster, winter cover, towing mirrors. gas bottle, EHU cable, separate induction hob, table, and crockery and cutlery if wanted plus lots more items.. It has a full cooker, fridge, blown air heating, shower, and lots of storage space. The table over the chest of drawers folds out to make a good sized table to eat at so the other bigger free standing table can be left for outside use. The seats make comfortable single beds or convert quickly to a generous double. I have more photos and information that can be supplied on request (only 10 files can be attached). It's in great condition and has been carefully looked after. Any work recommended following a service has always been attended to. I'm only selling now because I'm on my own: it's not the same anymore. It's time for someone else to get as much pleasure from it as we enjoyed for several years.
East Hampshire location.

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 13
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 13
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 11
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 11
  • v8.jpg
    v8.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
  • v9.jpg
    v9.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 11
  • v10.jpg
    v10.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
  • v11.jpg
    v11.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 13
  • van spec.jpg
    van spec.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hear you have decided to sell your caravan, but I can understand. From the pictures and your description I don’t think it will take long to sell. I sold mine very quickly via a basic Autotrader advert. It went to a private buyer who within four hours of the and being issued had driven over from Cardiff and paid a £500 holding deposit. Good luck with the sale.

PS your description says 2000 model yet is 2008.

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to hear you have decided to sell your caravan, but I can understand. From the pictures and your description I don’t think it will take long to sell. I sold mine very quickly via a basic Autotrader advert. It went to a private buyer who within four hours of the and being issued had driven over from Cardiff and paid a £500 holding deposit. Good luck with the sale.

PS your description says 2000 model yet is 2008.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Auto trader is next in line. I have edited the post slightly to confirm we bought it second hand in 2020 but it is a 2008 model

Reactions: otherclive
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Very sorry to hear you are selling your caravan we Sold ours with Preloved we had 15 enquiries the buyer left us a deposit and in a week he paid the balance so good luck with your sale

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts