*FOR SALE* AlKo Side Lift Jack Complete with Chassis Mount Jacking Point Brackets

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
I am selling an Al-Ko side lift jack, brackets and fittings. This is the heavy duty version for caravans with an MTPLM of 1601 to 2000kg not the lighter duty and cheaper version for caravans with an MTPLM of up 1600kg. Please looks at this link to the Al-Ko site for details:-
https://www.alko-tech.com/uk/jack
Very easy to fit as Al-Ko chassis from 1992 have the holes present to mount the brackets. Two 19mm nuts and bolts secure each bracket.
I fitted the brackets to my caravan in 2017 and recently removed them prior to having an E&P self levelling system fitted to my caravan.
Collection from Uttoxeter Staffs: £90
Delivered to UK Mainland, not including special areas: £100 due to weight.
Cash on collection or bank transfer accepted.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3655.jpg
    IMG_3655.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 38
Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
Good morning.
I'm prepared to meet you half way at £95 as it cost me over £170 new and I expect to lose on the postage because it weighs over 10kg.

Where are you exactly? My work takes me all over the place including Shropshire and Cheshire so we may be able to arrange a mutual meeting place.
I'll be home after 3:00pm this afternoon so I won't be able to reply until then.
Regards,
Steve

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If it is one of your own posts, click on Delete at the bottom of the dialogue box, then remove from public view.

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
I'm in a private conversation with Vulcan now.
However, why is there a problem giving out a postcode though?
There may be dozens of properties in a single postcode area but, without a house name, number or occupiers name a specific property would be difficult to pinpoint for whatever reason. Just curious :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm in a private conversation with Vulcan now.
However, why is there a problem giving out a postcode though?
There may be dozens of properties in a single postcode area but, without a house name, number or occupiers name a specific property would be difficult to pinpoint for whatever reason. Just curious :)
Vulcan deleted his own comment containing his postcode.
There's a forum rule which states:

'Never publicly post personally identifying information, such as your email address or phone number, and do not ask others for their personal information.'

I didn't have a problem with Vulcan's postcode however, I saw it before OC suggested that he should remove it and if there had been an issue I'd have let him know.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts