For the Attention of Lord Braykewynde

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I say your Lordship times are very hard over here at Buggram Hall.

All the maids have now been dismissed so all the chores are now down to me and Lady Fartington.

She has now taken on a part time job in a red light district close to Buggram Hall.

It does help somewhat as.

last night she arrived home at midnight with £25 and ten pence.

I said who the hell gave you the 10 pence .....she said they all did .

You should be so worried.

Toodle Pip

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Times are certainly hard Farty but just be thankful you still have the lead on the roof of Buggram Hall. The tarpaulin covering our roof keeps flapping and I can't get to sleep, even with my chambermaid singing me lullabies after supping my Horlicks.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Times are certainly hard Farty but just be thankful you still have the lead on the roof of Buggram Hall. The tarpaulin covering our roof keeps flapping and I can't get to sleep, even with my chambermaid singing me lullabies after supping my Horlicks.
That's awfully nice of you to let your chambermaid sup your Horlicks.....most employers of your stature would only allow them a third-hand teabag!

Tee hee ;-)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Stop wasting time on your puter when there's packing to be done :OP

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts