Ford Kuga tow bar

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully the Kuga will be doing my towing next year and just had a first quote for a fixed swan neck tow bar with deicated electrics and fully tested and quarnteed this is not a door step fitting service but a company that fits tow bars for most main dealers in this area the price came in at £499.00 , do you think this is about a right price, ouch,

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I had mine fitted to my Kuga fitted new in 2017 the price was £325. So your price 3 years later sounds good to me.
I am changing mine in April.

Les

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I recently bought a Kuga and called Towtrust for a price and was quoted a similar price, I can’t remember what the exact price was but around 500 so I’d say your quote is about right, I’ve always fitted my own previously but I spend half of my life working on cars to the point that when I get home I’ve no inclination to start on my own, I could probably fit it myself for far less but if something doesn’t work right after I’ve finished I would have no one to complain to other than myself, I’m really looking forward to towing with the Kuga, I’ve been towing with a 2litre diesel Astra estate for last 2-3 years and it’s been ok but ok is about the best I could call it so the Kuga should be a massive improvement, this will not be till next spring as I’m a fair weather vanner.

BP

May 7, 2012
Visit site
A fixed tow bar for our Mazda cost almost £500 and the detachable one over £600 so the Kuga quote looks cheap enough. I did shop around although as all quotes were similar I used a firm that I have used before and trusted.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Trevormc said:
Just had one fitted to my Mondao Estate £449 fitted on the drive, removable swan neck including electrics.TowbarExpress.

Trevor

I will be looking at fitting towbar in the new year as my new Subaru doesn't have one. Do Towbar express have either own make or do they offer a number of brands?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts