FORUM MEMBERS PICS

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
THE BRAYKEWYNDES

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
What a handsome couple, I don't mind posting a picture but since it has to be on the net to start with makes it damn near impossible.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I posted it Roy because I always think its nicer to know who you are talking to. People get this mental image of what people look like and they are never right. Its not how people look though but whats inside of them that matters. Someone can be the most gorgeous drop dead female ever but its no good if she is a ***** and has the brain of a toad with no personality. The MSN site I use has a seperate site for us long time regulars where we trust each other and post family pics. Its a nice atmostphere and you get to meet people from all over the world.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I posted it Roy because I always think its nicer to know who you are talking to. People get this mental image of what people look like and they are never right. Its not how people look though but whats inside of them that matters. Someone can be the most gorgeous drop dead female ever but its no good if she is a ***** and has the brain of a toad with no personality. The MSN site I use has a seperate site for us long time regulars where we trust each other and post family pics. Its a nice atmostphere and you get to meet people from all over the world.
You're so right Lord B

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
From little acorns grow mighty Oaks!

I started the day not being able to use pictures on the forum. Now with the aid of Steve's "New Page 1" not only have I managed that, I also activated my personal web space with Tiscali and now have the beginning of a web site courtesy of Microsoft FrontPage.

Sky's the limit!!!!!

Gotta say thanks for that Steve and Brian Bear for tossing the idea around in the first place.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Aha, not yet bud, it's work in progress! When I have padded it out a bit I'll post. Gotta lot of work to do first :eek:(
Then I offer this advice

All web sites are always work in progress, You will never finish it. Thats the way it goes.

Have fun, frontpage is a good tool for learning with and I still use it to give the base of any pages I make up

Steve

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
LOL

if you can use front page it is even easier to post

here is what to do

open a newpage and click Insert>Picture>From File

close the select file window (that is for local files - not tinternet)

In the URL window now type the address of your image http://www.your-domain.co.uk/image.jpg etc

click OK and the image should now appear on the new page

theres a few more tricks you can now do

Click on your picture in frontpage and the right click it, open up picture properties.

Half way down the general tab where it says text, enter some test, I will will use "welcome to the forums"

(Optional)If you want your picture to link to a page put the page url in the location box eg http://www.etc.com

Now on the tab at the bottom left of front page select HTML and you will see the code for the webpage Cut and paste everthing in between

cut all code from here

onto the post message/your message window of the forum hit submit and your done as below, note the text when you mouse over the picture

fm_header_welcome.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts