Forum users Easter meet.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can I say a big "THANK YOU", to all those that attended the above event. Gaye and I, had an absolutely great time.

I also recommend next years meet, to anyone that wishes to experience a relaxing but social, get together.

Steve has posted in the "Events, rallies and owners' clubs" about Halloween at Sherwood Farm, pitches are starting to run out though, so book now if you can.

Marc, it was nice to see you and your good lady at the site, hope it was just as you expected.

Steve, thanks for being our designated Mod, thanks to Jo for allowing Steve to come.

Thanks Lolly, for being the entertainment on Sunday Night(wave file, to follow), and for Stuart for saving the "Boys" blushes at Boules.

A big thank you for Bina and Brian. Bina for being the ever gracious and smiling host, Brian for being Brian, although, I now have mysterious needs and wants, for a Vauxhall.....man, he's good.

Lisa and Phil, cheers for being there. Only present for one night, but good fun none the less. Don't make the same mistake again, eh!

And again, for Mark and Sharron, site organizers this year, thank you.

Roll on the next one.

I hope everyone else had a fun Easter away.

In fact, I don't hope, I know you all did, welcome back.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Fantastic weekend all round. Great wheather, company and location. What more can you ask?

For those that have sat on the fence. You have no idea what you missed!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
The only picture I have available is that of LOL and Brian fighting over the last of Bina's sweets
fight.jpg

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
I know what you mean, keep watching this space, we won't be able to get a word in. Liz
If you want to enclose a photo anytime on this forum, I have not tried it yet, but if you look under Our Website, topic heading "How do I Insert a Photo", or perhaps you have seen it already. Liz

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Every One

We have been back for some time now.

We had a good time and we are all so going back at Halloween to meet up with the gang.

I will not be put any pic's on the web as you shad have been there to see use have the fun that we had.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi to everybody that went to the Easter forum meet, the supervisor has given me permission to thank everyone for being so friendly and for making us feel so welcome. We are looking foreward to the halloween meet (although herself says I have a natural head start should there be a fancy dress) and hope that perhaps more forum users will attend so I can have the pleasure of meeting them too.

Marc

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, just to say Bina and I had a great time at the meet. I posted in the past that this could have been our last trip in the van but as we have booked for halloween it looks like we will have to "carry on caravanning",thanks guys ;O). So good to meet up again with the "crazy gang" both new and old and recommend others to book for October before it's to late.

Brian (",)

ps, Lol exactly how many 40lt aquarolls does it take to fill up that hot tub and waterbed of yours ?

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Brian, Who would I have to speak to if hubby and me came to the Holloween meet in October, if so what would be the latest time I could book, being's our jobs here very difficult to book early, any advice would be appreciated, p.s do we also have to be cc or ccc members? Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian

Why might it have been your last trip in the van? Haven't you been keeping up the hire purchase payments?

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
First Liz ,I'd say you would have to book now as there were only a few pitches left. Phone the site direct and mention PC forum users meet.

Lisa, as you know work means I can only get away 3 or 4 times a year so the van really isn't that cost effective. However I realize that planning family time around work is , shall we say "ar$e about face" so a major change is in order.

What with the name change ?

Brian (",)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Brian, thats a shame I cannot book now, because of our jobs here, perhaps later on in the year if someone cancels, you seem such a good bunch.

I do understand your situation likewise, jobs must come first.

p.s glad you still have your computer only a joke lol

I still like your note you sent me remember regarding inserting photos on this site, Brilliant.

Regards Liz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts