Forum Users Meet - Halloween

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Map
ppfd0090cc_4e.jpg

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Things are a bit up in the air for us at the moment - van is up for sale as need money for deposit for mortgage, if van sells it's a no from us but we will still pop over to say hi, if it does not sell then we shall be there!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Change of plan, after recent events and the sad loss of Steve, we will be there on the Saturday for a cup of tea - see you all there

Love Lolly, Stu, Abz, Jo, Emily, Nathan and Julie x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
GREAT NEWS......

It has just been confirmed Jo, Nathan, Emily and Jo's sister Julie (she's great)! will be popping over to Sherwood on the Saturday along with myself, Stu and Abz to visit everyone.

Jo and the children would like to thank you all for your continued support and kind messages after the sad loss of Jo's husband and the children's Dad, Steve, and would like to say a special thank you to Brian for travelling up from St Albans for Steve's funeral.

She has asked me to post this to you and she says she is looking forward (as we all are) to seeing everyone again.

See you all soon!

Love Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
GREAT NEWS......

It has just been confirmed Jo, Nathan, Emily and Jo's sister Julie (she's great)! will be popping over to Sherwood on the Saturday along with myself, Stu and Abz to visit everyone.

Jo and the children would like to thank you all for your continued support and kind messages after the sad loss of Jo's husband and the children's Dad, Steve, and would like to say a special thank you to Brian for travelling up from St Albans for Steve's funeral.

She has asked me to post this to you and she says she is looking forward (as we all are) to seeing everyone again.

See you all soon!

Love Lolly x
Will you give them a hug from me please.

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Would love to come, sadly cant make it. Perhaps next time around.

It would be nice to put a face to a name,................ well perhaps not.

Edd

Hi Essxexeddie

How would you like to do the nest meet.

Mark

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
GREAT NEWS......

See you all soon!

Love Lolly x
Hi Lisa

I have passed on your thoughts and kind wishes to Jo and the children, she said thank you for thinking of them

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts