Forum Users Meet - Halloween

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Some of us have booked the weekend of 26-28th October this year at Sherwood park Caravan site.

If you wish to join us just bootk a pitch and join in. There are a few pitches left at the park.

We are there from the 25th to the 29th

Steve

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
are any children going? If we comewe will have a 9 year old in tow who will be unbearable with no children about.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
So, who has signed up for this fabulous spectacle then? I know of :

myself and family

Steve and family

Lol and Gaye

Brian and family

Mark and family

Marc and family - are you still coming?

Anyone else signed up or intend to?

Lolly x

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly, I have booked the Halloween dates off so it looks like you have to put up with us again. Your mum told you to be careful what you wished for. !!!

Marc

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
No Lisa

but I would say its up to the ower of the sit as the sit get very bissy.

When we all book they were nerny full so phone up so not to misss out on a good long weekend.

this is a open to any one who would like to come and meet use so new poeple would be good to meet.

mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
So, who has signed up for this fabulous spectacle then? I know of :

myself and family

Steve and family

Lol and Gaye

Brian and family

Mark and family

Marc and family - are you still coming?

Anyone else signed up or intend to?

Lolly x

Lolly x
Lolly I go to the sit this week end and see if they got any room for any mor.

Mark

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi, just booked the last hardstanding at sherwood forest caravan park for the halloween event. There will be me, 'im and the boy. How will we recognise you? Carnations? rolled up trouser leg? You'll know its us because we will be argueing while putting the awning up badly. Looking forward to it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a secret signal, to identify forum members, Mel. Steve has given you an accurate location on site, but it may not be so obvious once you get there. So, the secret greeting is, both hands at the side of your head (either side) fingers outstretched and waved like giant ears.

If you do that, we'll come to you. Promise.......

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I am practising the secret signal now. I shall do it enthusiastically at any raucous individuals as soon as we arrive. I assume you will reciprocate.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts