FREE TV's FROM THE SWIFT GROUP

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have you been in touch with Swift, I emailed them some time ago about another problem and they replied and sorted it out very 'swiftly' (excuse the pun!)

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Bought my Abbey from Golden Valley In Cheltenham in July. I had to wait two weeks for my TV but they posted it direct to me in Cornwall.

They did say they had experienced difficulties with supply. It seems I was lucky

Regards

Simon

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
hi.. we bought our caravan from yc leisure at bawtry.. we originally bought it before the offer from swift group but only by a week or so. but yc kindly ordered us one and we got it a few days after.. briliant tv.. cant fault it or yc leisure..

Aug 22, 2005
Visit site
hi.. we bought our caravan from yc leisure at bawtry.. we originally bought it before the offer from swift group but only by a week or so. but yc kindly ordered us one and we got it a few days after.. briliant tv.. cant fault it or yc leisure..
We got our caravan from yc also, still waiting...............

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Jason,

It seems to me that the offer of of the "free" television was an inducement to encourage you to choose a particular make of van. As you were not offered the set for simply looking, but only on completion of the sale, it is irrevocably tied to the sale and forms part of the contract of sale. If the dealer has failed to supply the set, then that is breach of contract.

Talk to trading standards or hint that you make take it to the small claims court.

If that doesn't make the set materialise, then speak to a solicitor (or CAB)

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Finally,

After much pestering, the TV arrived this weekend. Now the children want it for there bedroom!!

Its only taken 3 months to arrive.

J

Just bought a new Swift Challenger 550 from Cranham Caravans.

Picked up van and telly at the same time last weekend :)

The telly was actually an LG one which has a better spec than the Sharp in the promotional material (Nicam etc).

Well chuffed with both!

David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts