Freelander Towbar

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Darren mentioned Towequipe - they are very good quality and the service is first class. Fitting is NOT just a few bolts and unless you have the correct tools it is best left to the professionals. I have had towbars with full electrics fitted to my last two tow cars by Towequipe and I would recommend them to anyone. They may not be the cheapest on the market but they are good.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Darren mentioned Towequipe - they are very good quality and the service is first class. Fitting is NOT just a few bolts and unless you have the correct tools it is best left to the professionals. I have had towbars with full electrics fitted to my last two tow cars by Towequipe and I would recommend them to anyone. They may not be the cheapest on the market but they are good.
I'd normally aggree to leave it to the professionals however, on the freelander it's actually only 9 bolts all supplied, all holes are already there, but will take 2 people, one to hold while the other bolts; as added to the previous reply, took less the 1 hour and didn't even need to jack the car. If you feel confident try it, remember they have a free helpline, very good I was put through to a technician who fits towbars to freelanders, told me in great detail how to fit it and what the problems areas were and how to deal with them. The hardest part was actually removing the righthand side panal in the boot.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts